Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random peoples problems

So I'm sitting here at handjobs house and after a decent conversation with someone completely random from his instant message account I have come to the conclusion that nobody is happy with their life except me. Everyone has problems and love to bitch about them. However, I am completely content with not giving a shit about things. They complain about their bfs or gfs or ex-fiancees. It is easier to just get a dog or beat random children you see in Walmart. Or better yet order the perfect woman to fulfill all fantasies and then put in the lawn shed until your next fantastic moment. But some people live life from one disappointment to the next but I prefer living beer to beer or vagina to vagina. Life is too short to fill it with hardships. The largest hardship in most peoples lives is unfortunately relationships. I have seen through much observation that people say "I love you" then say "I actually love him more." But fuck it, its just life right (first time i've actually used the title of this blog in an actual blog). So buy a dog or a significant other. Well I'm tired and can not continue this blog do to a lack of ambition.

"The key to happiness is enthusiasm" Dove chocolate quote
"Get paid, get laid, then die, its that easy" Duck hunt

P.S. a marine sniper just called and said he saw my ridiculously outrageous duck hunt score and asked me to train his men.

No comments: