Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"O how the world turns... Mail order bride from Russia...Ahh what the hell I'll check EBay"

I previously decided I wanted to marry a stripper but have recently decided to amend that decision and ORDER a stripper. Or at least someone with stripper potential. For those not up to date with mail order brides, they are practically modern day sex slaves. Women from foreign countries wish to enter the United States permanently. They desire this so much that they will allow themselves to be ordered from a male to be married to them. You can then put this ordered bride in the closet or work shed for storage until the desired moment. Many don't speak english either so they can't even call the cops on you. Its the perfect relationship.

After almost 35 seconds of research I have found what I believe to be the perfect site. http://www.charmingbrides.com/ I have also decided upon the perfect girl(s). Her name is Anna and Julia and Anastasiya and Marina. They are all Russian and they are all very beautiful. I also appreciate this site http://findherinrussia.com/. These chicks are all gorgeous and make me wonder why everyone doesn't just import a bride from Russia. I never knew how easy it would be to actually order a bride. These sites are kind of insane. But I have definitely found the future love of my life. Her name is Marina, she is 26, 5'10", 121 lbs and from Moscow, Russia. She is a tennis playing, non-smoking Leo with a passion for art, traveling and sports. And I believe that I am the perfect man for her. She requires someone under 40 years old who is understanding, serious, smart and has a sense of humor. I believe I will order her personal telephone number and have very long and serious conversations with her. And possibly someday we will grow close enough to scare me away that I will be forced to divorce her and order a new one named Julia.

"Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever."

No comments: